Friday, August 07, 2009
Today School is BORING.Practically do nothing.National Day celebration.Just banner-making only.How fun can that be. >.<I dragged my feet to school today.Real tired and i couldn stand properly this morning,I almost fell down, think im too tired. ><In class seriously bored.Just watch a few shows on youtube.Tom&Jerry, tweetybird etc.Lols..I was sleeping,and when i wake up, saw many ppl crowding outside.HAHA! Im a SINGAPOREAN, so i 发 挥 my kiasu inborn nature.I walk to the crowd and saw the BIG2 there.The Principal and the Discipline Mister.WOAHH. It was rare man.Hhahaa.A series of scolding, moving of chairs.And then i heard"Someone from 3e4 kena cane"Hahaa.I noe im SUPPOSED to sympatise,but i dunno who is the person.So anyway, yeahit's quite rare to see it la.--------------------------------------------------
Anyway, after my school there's bio afternoon program.It's short and sweet. 45mins.Productive.Then Tiffany and i went to eat at mac.Waited for Elizabeth and they come to my house to study.But Liz ended up as the Tutor. :DDI love them all, together with Yunhan etc.Frens from Sec1 till now..Yeah, well. :))
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-7:49 pm-