Sunday, August 02, 2009
Today, FOP and Church 20th anniversary ended.Yeap, the service was good undoubtedly.My revelation for this week is:No matter how poor i am/will become,I can be stingy to anyone, just not God.God will never give up on me,God loves me no matter what i've done,how imperfect or broken I am.As Pst.Alex Abraham pray for the church,He blew into the microphone,and a wind swept over me.Instantly i recognise it, the same power,the Power of God.Not once, but twice.Each time, sending a greater conviction in me:God loves us and wanna bless us.Nothing beats the love of God.It was truely amazing.Teared when we sang the songs'Whose hand are these, holding my trapeze'and songs from the album: Light of the City.I remember I got the album from an uncle, Uncle Maurice, whom i met at Asia Conference during the 3-minute fellowship time.He blessed me with this CD when i know him for less than an hour.He said he had the prompting of God,and i feel joy as i received it.Joy of the Lord, not out of greediness.Anyway, the album always bring tears to my eyes.The Separation and Trial,The transition that I am going through still,The emotions and effects.Soooo many many more.Sigh, I wish i know someone who is going through the same thing as me.The service is amazing,I love the 3D Glass box,the umbrella, the ballons & the boards.There's school tmr.Haven got my momentum for 'o' levels yet.Im fearful of it.Wish time will pass slower....
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-11:12 pm-