Monday, August 17, 2009
Im lazy to blog again. Anyway, im trying to use computer only on weekends.O level is passing real fast.I've got to work hard.Oh, i almost witness an accident yesterday.There's this family crossing the road. Once safe, the little girl started running,the father just let it be,they were suppose to walk straight i think,but the little girl turn left and continue running.The father then started to chase.The lil girl thought they were both playing, smile and run even faster.The father couldn catch up.the lil girl turn and ran into the road.Cars are driving past.The father panic, shouted,Girl continue running.She continue to run to the road,Thank God the cars slowed down,if not it'll be undesirable.Not that i dun wanna help.I was wayyy behind, just past the first road.Den i walk faster to see wad happen at the end.Thank God, I was panicking too!Anyway, yeap,
Must be careful to handle children.
Think the girl just a toddler, bout 3 or 4 yrs old.
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-3:03 pm-