Friday, July 31, 2009
Im into bloggin mood now.I feel like changing my blogskin.I just update the links,edit my profile,and finally change the songs.Im into oldies now,especially carpenters, beatles.My daddy loves them.I used to tell him oldies where got nice,the new songs are nicer.Now that i really listen,realised that oldies are really much way better.Anyway,yeap, school is still boring for me.O level less than 90 days,I haven lifted my books to study.I really wanna score well,but i just cant bring myself to study.I used to really love studying,but i dunno wad happen to me.Hope the PSLE miracle will happen again.Sigh.I NEED MOTIVATION!:)))Weather is finally cooling now.As in really FINALLY,the weather has been pretty bad for the past 6 months.Sigh. I shall start by picking up bio and history first,hope i can find my momentum from there.Also, hope i can blog more often too.:)))
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-7:32 pm-