Sunday, July 26, 2009
Hello!I've finally got a com after 2 years!
I can blog more often now,
Thank God.
I can feel the fire in me ignited again,
Feel God telling me
"Wake up, u've been sleeping for so long"
''Time to wake up and start to serve'
As the song Walau Seribu, sung in the cg,
Past victories and growth came to my mind,
Saw how i used to fight for my people,
fight for my leader,
how i used to overcome obstacle,
how i used to keep my trials down and jump over it.
-The front liner that has fallen.
Seen people that had come and left,
Ppl that is disappointed by *,
yet still loving God wholeheartedly.
Compassion stir in my heart yet again,
the ppl that i had brought in,
seeing them leave one by one,
it's heart-breaking, very..
Convicted by my own foolishness,
and of my own pride. Yet i know,
God sees everything too, all that is in my heart.
I know it's gonna be difficult,
but I promised my Father in Heaven,
I will run, as long as He says : GO
Ultimately, after every trial,
there will always be this conclusion,
"God never fails u, but ppl do"
God is always here, just a question of
Am i willing to recognise him?
After so many things that i had gone through,
thinking back, tears still well up in my eyes.
Never had i gone through a day without thinking about it;
Without feeling sad and lonely.
Even though almost 1 year had past.
I once blame God, why did it happen?
But no matter wad happens,
I will stand by You, my every faithful Lord Jesus.
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-4:40 pm-