Tuesday, July 08, 2008
Went out with noodles today! :DD
Didn meet for almost a week le.
We meet at Tampines mall,
went to watch movie.
I wanted to watch the horror movie
or Dun messed with the Zohan.
But cant, NC 16 ARGH!
In the end we watch HanCock!
Funny movie.
I was shock by one commercial and i literally jump!
1 part touching but the ending was good!
The girl is also superrr HOT!
Nice eyes! :DDD
After that went to ehub!
It was nice to be with noodles.
After soo long!
Went dinner together den walk to whitesand.
Played at the playground first.
Use the swing den dey push me sideway!
Super scary la!
Bee was screaming for help,
but i didn noe it was so scary until dey do on me!
Den after that took train with them.
Wanted to stop at bedok,
but i missed my stop!
HAHA
I enjoyed myself today
LOVE NOOOOODLESSS :)))
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-12:00 am-