Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Im reading the book : The kiss of HeavenI feel that this part is really applicable"In Exodus 36,We read about the people who labored to build God's tabernacle. Every skilled person to whom the Lord has given ability and skill was willing to come and give to do the work, driven by their dream to build a magnificent temple that would be worthy of housing His glory. God is calling you to use your gifts and develop your skills to serve the world in some way. His plans and purpose for you outweigh anything you could ever imagine. He has made His intention clear for us saying in Jeremiah 29: 11 -13
11: For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil,to give you a future and a hope
12: Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you
13: And you will seek Me and find Me When you search for me with all your heart "
I think this whole part impacted me a lot.
If only we have the desire to build God something worthy of His glory. If only we are willing to give everything we possess for God's kingdom. Breakthrough will definitely come into our lives.
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-5:03 pm-