Sunday, July 13, 2008
I was just thinking on the bus,
listening on the MP3,
and i had a revelation.
When im going thru storms in my life,
When things arent going my way,
When Im broken, sad, tired
feeling negative all these.
I seek God, pray and cry out to him.
Singing songs after songs with conviction.
Telling God that i surrender to Him.
Everything of me belongs to Him,
He's my peace, shelter and everything.
Calling out to him with my heart and soul.
When God touched me,
Im recharge and everything seems to be okay ald.
And then i thank God for everything.
After a while, when everythings seems fine,
Things are going well for me,I will neglect God again.I will think that without God i still can manage.Pride will start forming and everything will be back.I will eventually fall again.So Just feel that in everything,must really give thanks to God,Without him we are really nothing.Nothing at all.God is always dere for us,Thru thick and thins.Must not take him for granted.I LOVE YOU MY DADDY GODFOREVER AND EVER MOREAMEN.
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-9:35 pm-