Friday, July 04, 2008
I think the world is full of hypocrites.
If only everyone could be who they really are.
Mean and do wad they say.
The world would be a better place.
Today is a bad day.
REN REN REN!
Super irritated by Ms.Chua
I really on the verge to scold back le,
think we her dog ar.
Happy den ar girl here ar girl dere.
Not happy ask us to eat shit and die.
Super pissed off.
For nothing scold me.
Skipped one afternoon programe only.
And im like not the only one.
And eriously it wouldn help much,
and moreover it's not even the subject she teach.
Also i dun always give empty promises lor.
I really go home try do those assignments as i promised.
But i really dunno how do wad.
Asked her teach me she not free,
not my fault wad,
I mean i pay school fee for the teachers to teach wad.
Den she say im not suppose to
go school as and when i like.
CRAP.
Obviously i dun go when i really dun feel like wad.
Not like she can do anything.
And every teachers always say.
"U are responsible for ur own learning"
So im the one responsible for my own Learning wad.
Wah, buay tahan lei!
I was like controlling and controlling.
Den after still ask me sarcastically when hand up maths file.
Give me that kind of smile.
It's so wad lar!
ARRGGHH!
People have limits de lor.
Students have students rights.
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-4:14 pm-