Tuesday, July 01, 2008
I miss my past.
I wan back my condo.I slept just now, short 3 hours,
and i had a dream.
I dreamt that My family and
I move back to our condo,
and my grandmother is still alive.
I dunno why the random dream.
The dream felt so real!
But after a while in my dream,
my grandmother pass away.
And im super sad.
I couldn stop crying,
and ppl around me are like consoling me,
and we were all in my condo,
my good friends all there around me.
Super Random .
I wan back my last time life.
I wan my grandmother,
I wan my condominium.
I wan my grades back.
I wan all my good frens.
Especially 1 very good fren.I lost so many things.
In just that 1 year.
If i knew this would happen,
I will never splurge my money like i used too.
I will be more mature.
I missed my grandmother now lar.
I missed my past.
I want back my happy family,
and the only House i had.;(((
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-7:09 pm-