Monday, June 30, 2008
This week is really good.I went for duplicate service and is really good!Though the msg was about manhood, but the praise and worship was great!This week i have a new revelation,and it's been soo long since i had one.I wasn been consistent for the past weeks,but I pressed on and God is really fatithful.This week is really a renewel for me spiritually.I had a new direction,-To focus on more on school(no more slacking anymore)-No longer I, But Christ in me(Mould my character to be more christlike.Cast away all bad attitudes and negative thoughts)-Joy of the Lord(Muz have joy serving God)-Servanthood(Not just in church, everywhere.At home, In church, In school)-Leadership(To be more responsible and organise,To know wad my targets are and work towards it!Focus on my priority!)Cellgroup was great too.Missed cellgrp this week because of my cousin's wedding.Went make-up cell today and it's really good.A good 3 hour.The pressence of God is soo strong.Laying of hand,Falling under the power of God,Holy laughter!I feel so envious of those with Holy Laughter.I asked God for it,and He said:Have Joy first before I give it to give it to you.I nid to have more joy in me!The cellgroup really double charge my battery.Giving me more energy to shine for God.Really feel so blessed this week.I had a lot of blessing this week.THANK GOD AND MORE THANKS!Nothing in this world compares to you ;DD
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-12:22 am-