Went out on Tuesday,
Suppose to celebrate Wenxin's birthday,
but she was down with stomach flu,
so she couldn come out.
Yannie, Liz, Tiff and me went out
Went to Whitesand, Bugis and Orchard.
I bought my heels at Bugis,
I can be taller=)
Took several photos.
Me and Yannie =DD

Shades are nice(=
Uniqueness


Her honour to be kissed by me!
HAHAHA.
OH U THIS LUCKY GIRL! =DD
Before tip-toeing...

After...

This is like super random,
Passed by and saw.
Yannie take photo veryy long.
Superr paisae tt time.
Upside Down.
KOAss

Tiffany, Elizabeth, Amelia , Yanhong
Im so short..
Man, i nid to grow
taller (=
Enjoyed that day a lot.
It's been a long long time since we go out together.
Love them loads.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WENXIN
I noe u are very very honoured to be wished by me.
Elizabeth, Tiffany and myself gave her this (=
It's very nice lor,
I wished i receive this for my birthday lor.
It's very very very very nice!
U better treasure it.
We even framed it for u ,
so u better pinned up on ur room ceiling,
so that everyday before u sleep u will look at it.
Okays, i noe u loved it and u love us.
=DDDD
I LOVE YOU TOO OKAYS.
Dun feel too honoured,
I noe no words can express your gratitude =DD