Sunday, May 11, 2008
I enjoyed myself today!
I overslept for serivce so meet chaiern 4 at city hall.
We went shop a while den we walk over to SMU,
Suppose to met Gx dey all dere,
den in the end they were shopping,
so we went Marina Square to find them instead.
Went Skin and Ed Hardy shirts are nice(=
Xianbi bought a shirt, im so jealouss.
Den Gx,XB and Joses bought their Mother's day present.
So fillial..
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY GX!Ur constant naggin made me grew stronger =DD
SMILE AND GRIN! +++
Den becoz it's mother's day,
Gx blessed Chaiern and me The 'Al' sumthing ice-cream.
It's nice!
CHOCOLATE MINT + OREO = HEAVENLY.
Den went to play guitar adjacent to the road.
Den it was soo hilarious.
We put the guitar bag and see if got ppl donate too us.
Dunhave. Dunhave.
Den i put some coins dere,
hoping someone will throw in some.
But in the end also dun have. We were soo high dere!Guitar is good, but i dunno how play. SOooooo DIFFICULT!
Got video of GX playing some funny song. Chaiern forced him to replay for her to video.Very funnny!.
Den we left at 9,
Want to stay dere longer lor,
sooo FUN!.
Weekend are like the BEST days of the week. I'll post the video sometime later.
Chaiern rocks lor.
We talk a lot today!
Share loads of stuff together.
LOVVEEEEE HHEEERRRR man!
hahahaaaa.
I want to stay over at her house on Friday,
But her house got 2 cats.
MEOOOOWWW.
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-11:28 pm-