Friday, April 18, 2008
Started the day off bad.I realised i forgot to bring my New Moon to school.But i ald downstair, so i didn bother to go up.Feel incomplete without my book.I left my house and there is this interesting aunty at the lift,She: The wind is big, is going to rainMe: Huh really ar? (Papa pass me my umbrella and jacket).Den walk walk walk.Suddenly rain....The aunty is amazing.I left my house at like 5.50am and she still can predict!Zhai sia, coz the sky still dark.Den reach school got Chemistry first.It was sooo funny.We were doing pratical.Den got 1 experiment muz heat the test tube one,den i see see see like got nothing.Den i ask candy to heat it using luminous flame.Den she heat it.Suddenly POOF**!The liquid splash out and the test tube broke!I didn kena but candy did.Den i laughed like mad coz it was my idea.Den in the end we pay $1 for the boiling tube.After school,I decided not to go for Project I,coz of some things.At the canteen after school.Candy: My er zi ask me to choose which person i like, Jacob Black, Edward or Jasper.
Candy: Then i like jasper and edward. but i don like jacob black
Candy: BUT NVM LEHZ!!!! Jacob can take away bella so edward is mine!!
Amelia : >.<"... HAHAHAHA Amelia: Edward is mine * BIG GRINThey are characters from a book.VERY VERY VERY nice story book.Ok, if u were dere, it would be very funny.Having cellgroup later.EXCITED!=DD
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-3:00 pm-