Monday, April 28, 2008
SATURDAYMet Chaiern at 10+am,
went stadium to jog.
We jog 3 round + physical fitness.
Wanted to stay dere for 2 hrs.
Bout left after 35mins.
I wanted to change,
but den the LADIES IS LOCK,
so i WENT INTO GENTS,
and there's ppl inside .
Chai took video of it.
LOLS!
Den we went to the swimming complex dere to bathe.
At night went eat dinner with my family.
My mom forgot to inform me, had to leave halfway thru the service.
SIANZ.
Went parkway,
Super frustrated coz i cant find my sis.
Den went Parkway Thai Restarant to eat
The food is SO AVERAGE. Lame, nothin special.
And is so expensive.
It cost $106 for like
- pineapple rice
- kangong(vege)
- fish
- 5 pathetic bowl of tom yam soup.
- bout 6 bowls of rice
I'll never eat there again.
Waste money.
SUNDAY
The service was great!We sat at the 3rd row from the front.SHIOK!The pressence of God is soo strong!.Really feel that church is my house.Feel so close to God during the service,so connected.There's really a difference between terrace and floor area.I wanna sit there more often...After that went airport.Wanted to study, but in the end bomb!Took lots of photos with Chaiern.See the people eating there made us so hungry.At the food court was so funny.Guang xiang gave me 10cent, den in the end i got more money then him.Den he whine denWeili : Okay la, I bless u $2.10
GuangXiang: Thanks Weili, *********(thank you speech), u noe my heart best
Weili: HAHA .Err. I noe ur STOMACH!
.It's so funny at the airport yesterday.Had soo much fun.We lost track of time and went home at bout 11pm.Very very tired.TODAY
Went school super tired today.And 1st period was 2.4km.Wooohoooo , SHIOK!No more 2.4km =DDDen the rest of the day feeling very dizzy.Nothing interesting.Sick of school. HAIZ.I dun wan go school.I dun wan go school.I dun wan go school.I dun wan go school.
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-3:32 pm-