Friday, April 25, 2008
OKAYS.Ms.chua change my seat! I want back my seat.I dun wan seat in the middle.I want sylvia's place.I want the window, the side space.I begged ad begged.She says it's final.ARRARRRR!HAIZ............I've been staying back in school till bout 5+ 6pm recently.Ms Chua keep holding me back do maths.Ms.Chua and Ms.Ng say,Next year Mr.Surin going to open 3E6,especially for all this yr Sec. 3 retainees!And for midyear exam,dey will start transfering people who faileither to Sec 3N or retain next yr.AND THERE'S NO MORE BRIDGING THIS YR!
Im so scared!I dun wan go NA or retain.I dun like Sec 2'08 too.And it's so unfair,all the syllabus change.Buy ten yr series also no use.FIRST BATCH ARGH!I love school.I love to study.I really do.But i dun like lesson.Dun like wad im learning now.I wan go bible school,or study psychology and accounting.I dun wan bio, physic, chem and history.No interest at all. HaizCurrently reading 'The devil's door'My mama lend me.About Obedience to the Lord.I think the book is really good.But somehow im lazy to read.HAHAs , But im still reading.I wan read Eclipse.Borrowing from eitherZhengping, Elizabeth or Jianing,see who can lend me first..LOTS OF HOMEWORK TO DO!
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-2:18 pm-