Wednesday, April 02, 2008
I LOVE MILK.Koko Crunch + Milk is so nice.I had 3 bowls of it today.I bought 1 litre of milk ytd,and i finished it today.Juz now i went to see doc.I got stomach pain.Den he sae my stomach too much water.I guess is the milk =DI bought a chocolate milk straw from 711 out of curiosity.I tried it with plain milk.and it tasted really like chocolate milk.It was nice.Jazelle said that it causes my stomach pain.But Im not too sure,Even if it is, It is worth the try.MILK IS HEAVENLY!I WANNA DRINK MILK IN HEAVEN TOO.THANK GOD FOR COWS THAT PROVIDES MILK.I think HL and Meiji Milk is the nicest.HL Chocolate and plain milk is the BESTMeiji's Chocolate and Strawberry is the BEST too.Marigold is not bad.As long as there is milk,i will like it.Juz too bad that milk will go bad once not cold.if not i will definitely bring koko crunch to school,den add in milk and eat for recess.I LOVE COWSMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-1:11 am-