Nafa end at 4 for me.
Took bus with WaiCheng home.
We were toking toking toking on the bus.(=
Candy Hello Kitty didn come today
I feel so lonely
I walked alone to so many different classroom
Feel so bored.
Come back soon alrite.
I BET U MISSED SCHOOL TO SKIP PFT!
hhahahahahahaha...
Oh well, If not,
den GET WELL SOON.
Reach home chiong chiong chiong for bible study.
Going to be late le.
Den i chiong and left my house at 6.15.
reach Clarke Quay at bout 7.20.
I realise that i was taking the same bus as Nat dey all,
only when we were alighting.
Bible study we learn about Praying and Fasting.
Fasting = humbling ourself before God.
The responsibility to humble ourself is placed upon us
No point prayin for it, it IS our responsibility
Fasting released the power of The Holy Spirit to flow
without any hindrances.
**The key to successful Christian living is knowing
how to release the power of The Holy Spirit in our
life so that we can do the things we cannot
do in our strength.
Galatians 5:16-17
I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfil the lust
of the flesh. For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit
against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another,
so that you do not do the things that you wish.
