Tuesday, April 08, 2008
Had conference juz now with JASLYN(=
GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME
Thank God for this sister,
Feel encourage everytime i talk to her.
It's suppose to be a camp from mon- wed.
So stupid, cannot even stay overnight.
Frm 7 - 1 pm ......
Not even camp nor >.<>NYAA DAY
A lot of game station.
But it's so lame, haha.
I went to hide in the dental for very long.
with CANDY, CLAUDIA, ANNICE, ZIYING.
The dental smells nice with air-con.
ULTIMATE pleasure compared to the hot sun.
Den after that Ms.Chua ask us go back.
School dismiss at like 1pm.
Shouldn be call camp nor.
Today is Project I day
Mr.Mukmien not here.
Mr.Rafi so funny, give us free period.
Okays, he cant control the class,
so he gave up.
We were playing cards and music.
I kope a lot of songs from weicong's phone.
WHOLE PLAYLIST CHRISTIAN SONG.
The songs very nice!.
Den played the game 'Dolphin' with Elizabeth, Kevin and Zhengping.
It's like old maid >.< Surprisingly we enjoyed it =DDAfter school went library with ElizabethI LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE ELIZABETH=DD I didn study, no mood.
I read new moon dere, VERY NICE NICE NICE=DD
We stayed dere till bout 6.30
We shared a lot of secrets and stuff.
Sooo cooool! And juz a phone call, her maid brought me food!I dunno why but i feel soooo happy! <3333ELIZABETH IS SO CUTEEEEE (hahahaha)Twilight,New Moon,Eclipse,Breakin Dawn** is sooo nice!
Edward is sooooooooo HOT
SHUAI SHUAI SHUAI
Bella is sooo cooooooool
Yeap , COOL!
But im so envious of her.
Im addicted to it.
IM soooo going to catch the movie this year end.
I LOVEEE LOVEEEE THE BOOKS!
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-10:05 pm-