Thursday, April 17, 2008
Candy is absent again today.
GRRrrrrRR.
Im so bored can.
U absent tmr,
im gonna post your photo i tell you!Im very very tired today.
I juz realise my homework all stack up le.
I nid 2 days to complete. Got back English grammar test today.It's negative marking system.Full marks 50 marks.I got negative 63!Oh man, i dun like it!.Zhengping is soooo funny!He juz nice -50.Den got no marks. ZERO!! haha, soo SUAY!Took bus home with Waicheng
She told me something very funny on the bus.
We were toking about dying.
Amelia : I wan die only after giving birth, not immediately though.
Amelia : i wan faster go up heaven see Jesus.
Waicheng : I dun wan die so early , i wan grow old
Waicheng : I wanna become fat and roundy when im old
Waicheng : See those fat fat aunty so cute
Waicheng : I dun wanna be a skinny old lady.
Waicheng is so random. First time i hear people who wanbecome fat and roundy >.<
Project I
I was sooo pissed off today.
SOME PEOPLE have girl guides on friday,
yet SHE chose to forsake it for the project.
The girl guides already dun have enuf ppl,
yet YOU still make things difficult for Liyana.
Difficult for WENXIN and ELIZABETH.
YOU dragged Moyrah in for the project,
YOU didn even tell us lor,
then candy's group 1 less person.
The least thing YOU can do is to tell and discuss with us.
That's the basic courtesy and respect.
YOU noe im toking about YOU.
Man, things are getting worse and worser each day.
It's so so so hard to love ppl.
I tried but is still so difficult.
Especially to proud and selfish ppl.
A thorn in the flesh.
GrrrrRRRRrrrr....
LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-6:23 pm-