Sunday, April 06, 2008
And He said :
No matter wad the world thinks wrongly about you,
No matter wad others thinks of you.
I noe who you are, who I made you to be. I understand you.
I MADE YOU A CONQUERER ; AN OVERCOMERI feel so encouraged.
Becoz somehow my character is WIERD.
Sometimes im high and talks a lot.
Yet sometimes i juz sit still and dunno wad to talk.
And i feel so hard to talk sometimes i dunno whyI feel like though i dun fit in, kinda eccentric
I feel that no one understands me,
Dere's a lot of time where i really wanna be alone.
Even though nothin happen, everyone is enjoyin.
But i juz wanna be left alone,
Refuse to open up and merge with the rest.
Dere's also time where i feel like throwing in the towel,
Juz give up and stay in my comfort zone.
But somehow, i didn and dun feel right.
Recently I feel so lost and so confused.
I dunno where im heading to and my purpose of living.
I dunno wad Im created for.
But today,
God told me wad he made me to be.
A conquerer and overcomer.
He will give me the strength to overcome.
I juz have to read bible more and be more comitted.
To obey him and open up to him.
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-12:09 am-