Monday, March 24, 2008
Long time never blog le.I realise that im so childish>.<Anyway,I LOVE CHAIERN.Everytime my slipper broke, she is dere to provide me one=DYtd went church.It was magnificent!On saturday many ppl gave their hearts to JesusAnd we see many VIPs!AMEN!The drama was good.Very innovative.I wished i had the iVison.After that went EastCoast.I feel so stupid.I wanted to go home take blade den realised i didn bring out my key>.<But dere's BeeHwa,She came to pass me the blades.=DIt was so funny yesterday. We keep switching blade andI LOVE BEEHWA'S BLADE,Very smooth sia.Blade till very shiok.Den i skate with chaiern and huishan.GuangXiang keep falling down,den we keep turning back trying to look for him.o.O =DOn the way home,i was on the bus with Linda,Den a guy come in smell like Vomit.Linda very funny,she took out her deodorant and spray on her jacket.That saves us from the foul smell(=And before she alight,She sprayed on mine to ensure smooth journey.DAMN FUNNY!
This blog is like so dead.I hope i can revive this blog.It seems to be dead for so long>.<
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-10:40 am-