Sunday, July 29, 2007
Lazy to blog liao .
Anyway,
Im addicted to rollarblading liao.
HAH.
Rollarbladin alone is not a bad idea .
It's actually quite nice .
This week church deliverance.
A lot of ppl screaming nor.
Deliverance is castin out demons.
I curious,
i went down pray for fear.
And den nothing happen to me.
Disappointed.
Many ppl fell , scream , vomit .
Nothin happen to me nor.
Haiz.
Happens only once a year.
NVM.
I shall go pray next year.
Cast out the demon of stubborness.
2E3 rocks.
Finally the baotou kia got into trouble.
But no punishment .
SAD.
Im mean i noe.
I juz dun like ppl who kept baotouing.
Dey like to see ppl in trouble.
Now our turn to see dem in trouble.
I noe im seeing ppl geting into trouble now also.
But it's the baotoukia tt's in trouble.
WEll, Karma i guess.
I witness it coz i was juz behind.
Toby admitted . Fine .
But daryl did too,
he juz humji dun dare admit.
Toby is no choice muz admit coz the rest kept saying is he.
But at least he did admit.
But others lei .
Only noe how to point others.
It's like dey kept laughing and they were chosing wad book to hide.
Den got into trouble all push to Toby.
Humji , only noe how act big.
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-5:57 pm-