Saturday, June 23, 2007
I got lots of things to update
But no time .
Oh yah .
I finish reading the whole of Genesis
And it was amazing.
I was in quite bad mood at the chalet.
And i got a damn craving to read the bible.
I went to look for it ,
but realise i didn brin.
So i was like bad mood.
Den next day ,
went BP house use computer,
den got the sudden to read again .
I read his bible,
and praise the lord ,
i understand it,
and it's like wow .
It saes tt Joseph was betrayed by his brother and blah blah ,
in the end, he became someone big,
and God put him through bad times ,
and den use him to save millions of ppl .
God use him to save the ppl from 7 yrs of famine,
by saving most of it during the 7 yrs of abundance.
Den i read it.
And i xiang tong le.
Stand firm and believe ,
do wad he wants us to do,
and he can use us in a mighty way.
Den after reading,
i felt great ,
coz it's applicable to my situation.
Woot!
**Heihei~!
Waiyin ,
I grew stronger in God when u were away,
MEI YOU GU FU NI DE QI WANG RITE?
Haha!
Yeah~!
God came at the right time,
at the time when i needed him.
He send Michelle chua to invite me,
and Waiyin to keep me in his house,
so that i may grow strongher in faith and believe,
to get more ppl to noe about him.
And through us, we can do his great work!
Amen~!
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-6:05 pm-