Saturday, April 07, 2007
Ytd last minute went church .
I thought stella going today ,
coz she msg me at nite ,
sayin she goin tmr ,
den i receive ytd,
so i thought is today.
Den last minute i went .
And it was great ?
It is not a co-indence tt i went .
It's a DIVNE appointment with God .
haha .
The feeling of goin back ,
It was like normal ?
Like last time ,
haha .
I haven lost my ability to speak in tongue,
Thank God for tt?!
Den I realise tt i got a lot of similarities with stella .
LOL.
Reached there late.
Den finding toilet to take out my pruple contact ,
coz like weird .
Den went le ,
a lot of ppl ,
so drop the idea .
Den WaiYin come fetch us .
I want her height ,
her weight ,
her teeth ,
her hair!!!!
Den she tell me muz zi zhu chang le .
HAIZZ .
Den very fun .
THe drama was fun .
THey change the lyrics of tokyo drift .
It's funny.
hahhaa
Den after went Expo Hall 7 ,
Got carnival .
Den shyanne sponsored me and stella $10 ,
but we use $8 .
Den WaiYin sponsor us $3 .
HAhaha .
I also got spend .
Then after tt ,
Went Tm with dem .
Stella went home liao .
We went pasta mania ,
But it was rachel's bday .
So me and waiyin went down to buy cake .
and fairprice .
I bought nutrisoy and coke light .
wanted to pay .
but waiyin blessed me ,
hahaha .
so dun nid pay .
Den went breadtalk buy cake .
IT was a 1 piece cake ,
but den the person give the box is like big ?!
Den so paisae ,
haiz .
Den went up ,
den realise no candle .
den went back down .
DEn realise no lighter.
Den waiyin tot ronnie have .
In the end sun have .
Den borrow from the pasta mania ppl .
haha .
Den took photos .
They are willing parties (:
Shall blog it next time .
I shall borrow USB port from Shermaine .
DEN after tt late liao .
Need chiong for last bus if not dun nid go home liao .
DEn heng .
Last bus come at 11.30 .
i was dere at like 11.20 .
den reach hom at bout 12.15 .
Den it was like dark .
And i had to walk home alone coz my phone cant call out ,
so cant ask my father tocome down .
Haiz .
Lucky no cats .
Den reach home ,
No connection den cant use com .
Church is fun .
I'm from City Harvest Church I think im going back to God soon .Not die of coz .But going back to the kingdom of God [=I shall start guiding lost sheeps to the shepherds .By being an evangelist. haha .Next week got Rev . Benny Hinn .It's a healing service at indoor stadium .Friday sat sun at 7.30 pm .Who interested tell me k ?I be more den glad to bring u dere .Skin prob or abnormal growth also can .Flu and cough also?LOL .Let me noe if u wanna come!! It's like cool can?!
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-10:23 am-