Sunday, April 01, 2007
You'll realize you had to loose what you had before
To find what you had really been searching for
You'll be much happier than you ever were back then
So don't cry, life goes on and you'll be happy againIf only i could react to that .
I woke up in the morning .
I have the GodDamn Flashback .
I fuckin hate in .
When tt occurs ,
I juz cant seem to get u out of my mind .
GodDamn u .
I bloody hate u .
I shall write something bad
for some sweet things tt u did .
So i could remember the negative ,
not the positvie
U used to write my name damn fuckin big on the beach .
It's fuckin big and ugly .
It juz waste the space at the beach .
Wad for u write ?
Juz wasting ur godamn energy .
Ur handwrting sucks .
U sucks .
U cook for me .
It taste like shit .
My younger sister can cook nicer then u .
The appearance also like shit .
*** ********* ***
I hate it ,
i juz didn sae it out .
I let u have ur way .
Juz becoz i Goddamn love u at tt time .
Bloody shit .
I goddamn hate it .
U said u cry when u break .
U are a Goddamn sissy .
Hum ji la u .
Cry cry cry wad sai .
Will cry still do .
SSStTuppiiidddd....
u wear the nulti-coloured band on ur hand .
It's sissy .
U gay fag .
U kept the promise ,
**** ********* .
It was filled with regrets .
U were not persistent enough .
And i ruined it .
Others are not meant to be blogged .
So tt they dunno who u are .
I had to do this .
If not i cant forget u .
U're leadin ur own life .
Might be liking another girl .
I dunno , i guess so ,
it's been like 5 months .
But it seems like last last week .
Becoz it was den ,
tt u stopped calling .
and started ignoring .
Haiz .AI RAN REN SI QU LE LI ZHI,YU JIAN NI WO WU FA KONG ZI
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-6:26 am-