Tuesday, April 10, 2007
Today was alright .
In the morning i cross the overheadbridge in the mornin ,
i didn see the cat ,
den when i walk till i was beside the cat ,
i shocked den i jump back down
Den got 1 guy saw , den like laugh a bit ,
den i follow him cross the overhead bridge .
Coz i dun dare coz got a lot of cats .
Den board the bus ,
missed a step and almost fell .
EMBARASSED!
My my name tag broke . Sadded .
Hais .
Den went school .
Mr.Shun didn come today .
Free period .
Den today is healthy week .
NO MEAT!! .
Den i bought chicken porridge ,
DAMN GROSS! .
EWw .
Den went back class .
CAnt really remember .
During lunch ,
Wenxin's walllet was missing .
Haiz .
I guess someone return it to the general office ,
so dun panicked too much .
After tt got IT .
We were supposed to submit the interface ,
but we did nothin?
LOL.
Den after tt got the sport thingy .
I have sport leader duty .
I went but didn do .
In the end,
Went to help out with the sorting out of trophies
and pasting of stickers on the trophies
for speech day .
I took lotsa photo .
Shall blog it soon! .
Haha .
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-12:19 am-