Saturday, April 07, 2007
My expression always lidat de wad.
last time u also sae be4 .
It's a habit .
I admit i wrong by snapping photo .
But den u also shouldn juz take my fone .
U juz sae in tt photo u dun look nice den
i see really not nice den i wont blog liao .
I sae won delete doesn mean i will blog wad.
And random photos are deleted once dere is no place .
I dun wanna win la .
I juz wanna tell u
becoz after i snatch ,
u juz black face den i ask u things also no reply no reply one .
Den lidat how tok to u.
U add retarted at the back lei .
I only add lame shitt .
I always no expression ,
but becoz i didn smile ,
it doesn mean black face wad.
I only bu shuang sometimes only ,
and when ppl ask ,
i will sae nothing ,
unless it's somemoe i dun lke den i start blabberin .
But after u walk off i also in bit bad mood ,
i juz smile and pretend nothin happen lor .
wtf .
I where got throw tantrums ?
I show tantrums by throwing things on the floor one lei .
Or by hitting ppl really hard out of anger .
But so far i thought i only walk out without talking ?
Fine ,
I started takin photo .
But i won nid to dig ur pocket for my phone ,
if it wasn inside rite?
Im not good ,
becoz i use underhand ways .
I dun nid things to be done in my way ,
becoz if tt happen ,
we will quarel .
Like now la,
becoz i wan my phone back stubbornly ,
ad i use my way .
And boom! , we quarelled .
U never criticize me .
But toking bout rights makes me angry .
'U got no rights to dig into my pocket'
When i read tt im like wtf .
Not tt i dig it for fun lor .
And i dun like ppl to take my things when i dun want dem to .
WHen Wenxin sumtimes do tt ,
i will sumtimes give her harsh tone but no scolding .
But for u i didn even uttered a word after tt lor .
I didn wanted to pursue it ,
and i ask u if u want a drink ,
but den ur post started first lor .
I juz post a short part,
saying we quarelled,
becoz it is wad tt happen .
by saying not enirely my fault ,
doesn means it's entirely ur fault .
It means we are both at fault .
AT first i was juz playing .
But after tt i realise u wouldn give me back tt soon ,
So i decided to use force ,
coz i ask le also no use .
Obviously if i cant get something ,
i will use more foce mah .
><"
I tot u angry ,
so i din go bother u .
I laugh and smile with tiff.
If i angry i juz walk out liao .
Like wad benjamin say le .
I got AP .
I always show bu shuang face ,
Is a habit since primary school la .
wah piang .
U sae u saw my true colours .
WTF .
Wad u see sia .
THe evill and scamming me ar
><"
WTF .
If tt really is me .
I wouldn be in bad mood becoz i lost u as a fren lor.
U sae me like i very bad lidat lor .
Ur post made me sound like a goddamn hypocrite lar.
And u make it sound like though im picking a fight la .
Im not tryin to lor .
If i want pick a fight i wont be using blog le .
Fuck shit la .
I heck care le .
Bleahs .
Nvm .
Frens are really juz ppl who accompany me on a bus ,
but dey will eventually alight ,
and the only one who will accompany me to the end ,
will
only be my bestie Laubeehwa .
Lame stuff .
I shall delete all previous post bout this matter .
It's not a good thing to remember .
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-10:24 pm-