Sunday, April 01, 2007
The camp was alright .
The trainer is mike and Ks
The Ks trainer like dun exist lidat .
Mike is like mroe fun .
Mike damn funny and humourous .
The class cheer also very funny .
Got the underwear cheer .
"I no money I no care"
"I buy labelled underwear"
"Go to school , go to work"
Den still got a lot .
I forgot liao .
Den Got the E3 cheer .
DAmn funny .
Terry shirt got hole .
Den got 1 part ,
everyone muz point to him ,
den he muz run out and raise his hand ,
so tt the hole is enlarge den can see his ***
LOL..
The class cheer is quite funny .
Everyone was cooperatin i think .
IT sort of make our class more united .
We learnt the cha cha ,
Silat and WUshu .
The Wushu instructor got 1 also very shuai .
Hahaha. 1st day reach dere .
Den pitch tent .
It was raining .
Den had bonding games .
Played a lot of jiao games .
LOL
Den it last till like 11plus 12?
DEn chiong to toilet and queued to bathe .
Queue for like an hour pluscant ,
coz no time.
Somemore Yannie was the next den me liao .
Yunnie lucky .
Last to bathe .
Haiz.
Then sleep for like 1 hour plus .
den woke up and bathe .
The toilet is like dirty?
The door got sanitary pad stuck inside the hole one .
Den the water is flooded till my ankle.
Den got litter one also.
Den next day .
Slept in the bus and i drool.
HAHAH .
Kaizhi woke me up .
And mike saw .
Im like paisae .
MIKE IS CUTE !
LOl .
Then went sentosa ,
rain again.
Fort siloso is nice .
Haiz .
Learnt how to dance cha cha.
Lame shit
Den went Fort siloso do some activities .
It's like rainig?
DEn i wanna go to a scary place
which fiona and adibah says it's scary .
but in the end never coz no one pei me go.
Den went back.
Do cheers
The cheers is like fun .
Lol.
Den went back the camp site .
The camp site is like at changi beach .
I slept in the bus again .
But didn drool .
This time sleep till got Xin Xiang .
LOL
hahaahahahhahahhaa .
This time can sleep nicely .
I slept from 12plus- 7 .
Sort of enuf sleep.
Never bathe tt day .
Coz the toilet is really super er xin .
We no nid pitch tent also.
The trainers help every1 pitch ,
Coz dey sae we tired liao.
So we help pick litter i think .
ALso suppose to go pulau ubin ,
but in the end canceled coz of time and weather.
WE had campfire .
But no fire .
It's made of lightstick
Lightstick lightstick lightstick !!!
Haizzzz
Den went to the tent .
Smelled a wierd odour .
Haiz .
We took turns to change inside the tents
I change with Liz .
Den after tt everyone sleptThen next day ,
Woke up den go wash up .
Haiz .
Den had wushu den silat .
WUshu got da shuai ge
Silat is damn funny .
DEn after tt had lunch .
But this time lunch different
We got autionin
Lazy yo elaborate la.
We should have waited till the end .
E6 the best .
No money wasted.
Haiz.
The cheif trainer also super biased E6 .
Goddamn obvious .
Chi!
The camp is nice .
But flashback occurs loads of times too .
I juz kept drawing smiley face on the sand .
Tiff and me kept cheering each another up .
Haiz.
Tiff's dun so sad .
Move on le.
He's a bastard .
As in he sucks .
U noe why la.You’ll realize you had to loose what you had before
To find what you had really been searching for
You’ll be much happier than you ever were back then
So don’t cry, life goes on and you’ll be happy again
I also have to learnt tt . Im returning u ur things .It's coz i juz cant forget u if i have them with me. I cant bear to give u back .But for my own good ,I had to .I love and hate u .I rather hate u.Coz u sucks.bleah -_+LAME SHIT SIA .Ignore me for all u want ,I dun care le .
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-8:56 am-