Sunday, March 25, 2007
Now at Alicia's house using computer .Her house damn a lot of food .If yunnie comes , she sure will jealous .I made yunnie's new record .I tok to her on the phone for 1 hr 12 min .HAHAHHA.I's an achievement !.Went alicia's house to play bball .Den i got moodswing .den she also tired .So I use her com to blog .I ask her if i got Attitude prob .Den she sae i dun have .Den she sae is not i have . Is he have not me lor .YA LOR .Anyway ,Was on the phone with Junhao juz now .He very funny .Jh: My fren brainwash me , now i better liao Me: How he brainwash u ?Jh:He cut my skullJh: den open it Jh: Then take my brain out Jh: Den wash it .Me: ><" . I seeMe: He muz have forgotten to put it back .Jh: Wad u mean sia .Me: hahahahhahaJh : lidat sia , i very dumb meh?Me : no no no~ . hahaha .It's like retarded .I sae i postin ,And i did it .Anyway,Sianz ,Friday got sport day .den purple house won .But i didn feel happy .Coz it doesn really matter?Haiz.Then after tt i went to church cellgroup.After so many things ,I realise i should go back .Without God ,Im really lost .Haiz .Den im like dumb .I tot is at Kembagan .Den i sop and i was early .I waited till 7.15 .Meet at 7 .Then i call my fren ,she sae is at aljunied .Den i realised i remember wrongly .Den i took MRT ,Dey wait for me ,den took cab dere .I made new frens .Got a girl call ShiYing , A damn chio girl .She also very sociable .I juz knew her ,she send me to the bus stop .Through underpass .We got topic all the way dere .hahahha.Den i didn noe after cellgrp got manicure .Den i was like dun wan la dun wan la .Den never put lor .Lol.Den i chiong home .I reach home bout 11+ lidat liao .Den saturday need go school .Coz got the full dress rehearsal for NE skit .Den nid yellow shirt .Haiz .Den go le den went DTE .Extreme low mood .Haiz .den went foodcourt eat .Haiz.Den after tt wen home and sleep .Sleep . sleep.Damn sianzz.
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-4:29 pm-