Wednesday, March 28, 2007
I learnt things when i go church Cellgroup .
Juz feel like bloggin it .
The notes tt i took .
The woman in the Mirror
James 1:23-25
We are not rank after men ,
but a helper to dem .
Virtuous - A woman of all excellence5 Stepping Stones to become a big girl
-Pursues Maturity
Philipians 4:1(To be mature , change ur thinking)
A mature persons
Thinks a lot
Think bout consequences
A childish person is one who wants to get things she want , if not she will wind ,
and also thinks bout herself .
-Cares for others Think of others before urself
-Possesses Wisdom
Knowing wad to do,
saying the right things, at the right time .
-Grow up , dun be childish
Being Child-like is ok , juz dun be Childish
There's a difference ,
but i lazy type .
A broken relationship is not important ,
Being unattached is not the end of the world.
Jesus will feel it up .
(My conclusion : Guys are Bastard )
-Stand Firm in God
Do not waiver Ur faith in God
Change MentalityFines ,The colour sucks .But i dun care .I dunno why im bloggin it .Maybe it could have effects on ppl ?I dunnoI only noe tt I nid God in my life .Without him im like a lost sheep .I nid God ,My shepherd to lead me to the kingdom of GOd [= .I dunno wad happened to me le ?!Who cares ?I love God .
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-12:01 am-