Sunday, March 25, 2007
I got attitude Problem meh?
Dun have wad
I tot i only got mood swing
I apologize to u millions of times le .
Yet u still hold grudge when u say u dun .
and i walk out is coz of ur uncaringness .
and ur ignorance bout my feelings .
How would u feel if u were with ur fren ,
and she turned into a corner and disappear .
and u had to run after her .
and den realize tt she is enjoying playing bball ,
while u are having troubles with ur slippers .
I did INTERVIEWSThe results
Cecilia - Ya , sort of .
BeeHwa - All right la . Not really.
Yunhan - Dun have la & stop askin .
TIffany - NO
Liz - U where got attitude prob , juz sumtimes moodswing .
Yannie - A bit la . Sometimes .
Wenxin - A bit la .
KaiZhi - A bit and yes , coz i sing a lot . (>.<") Jasmine Tan - No JingTing - No WanChew - NO(shake head) ZhengPing - Not Really Shaun - Not really Junhao - Dun have , He say im nice . hahhahahaHaiz . I got attitude problem meh? I think bout it whole day I really dun have it as bad as u sound it to be . Lets be fair . Count the times u pang seh me .1)I left my house and u said u forgot tt dae . And in the end , u sae u cant go when u went to xxx house do homework Bloody shit . Can go dere do homework cannot go elias ar . ><" , when u promise me first . And u said i could have remind u on Friday ,when i ask u tt on Thursday . 2)New year's eve .U walk out on me ,not i walk out on u .I drag u . And becoz i knew tt dere's no bus , I drag u later . And u juz walk out . I return u ur shirt and u walk out . U went to the bus stop den u came back. Saying tt there's no bus . O told u so . U sae u wanna go another bus stop . And i didn want to . Coz i wanna stay stll 5.15 am . den u drag me out of the swing , i went back to the swing , den u juz walk out . Leaving me behind alone at the beach in the middle of the nite at bout 4 am . I called u and u came back . U ask wad happen , and u couldn tell that the answer i gave u ,was a lie . Den u juz walk on . I send u to the bus stop . and den i walk back home . Thinking back and regret sumthing . Forget it . Forget it .
3)I went see doctor . We were suppose to go elias with Junason . I was on my way dere , in the bus . Then Junason said u couldn make it .Coz u had *** . wtf . den i fuckingly went dere for nothing . 4)Saturday . U said u might be playing bball with me on saturday during march hols, in the end u said u cant , den i had to stay at paya lebar till late at nite . 5)I went to ur house .Tt time u ask me go one lor . Den halfway through , u wan go play soccer . and bloody shit .u went to play 6)Wed ,We were suppose to meet at the bus stop , then i reach later . and u went in . i wait at the bus stop for about 3 mins . den i went to school and saw u . u juz say u tot i will be faster . and got more la . But haiz . forget it . I REALLY HAVE ATTITUDE PROBLEM MEH ???
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-12:37 am-