Friday, January 12, 2007
Suppose to go rock-climbing de,in the end cant go..so sianzz..Finally can blog le..I bloggin once in a while nia,coz i wont be goin to ppl house tt often le..hahahha...My tags and my blog is deadSianzz..Sec2 sucks...Maths sucks,Algebra drivin me crazy le..geog and history dun understand lor..Chemistry i fell asleep,i tried to stay awake,but still fall asleep..English bored as usual..So sianzz...I want go back primary school sia..Got huang lao shi dere,she dun really scold de..Damn shiok..Den now the chinese so ********************************Dun really like her lei..Haiz..now so sian..I so happy..Now in DISPLINE COMMITTEE..Shiok man...Dun nid do anything one..Damn shiok..Wahahhahaha..hohooho x))I slacker i noe..my blog gettin old liao..Bo bian,now no com,cant blog often..Sianz..No one coming my blog liao..Haiz..Nvm,i will blog whenever i get hold of a computer..I want chagne blogskin sia..But got no time..SADDDDDEDDDDDD T.TBEEHWAAAAAAAHelp me make lei!!!..U noe my taste :PBLACK , PINK , PURPLE , BLUE hahahah..THANKS :PPhahahahahhahaa... I shall go tag ppl now..
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-6:17 pm-