Sunday, December 10, 2006
I ytd rot at home whole day..Got nothin to do..Den keep doin stupid stuffand sleep whole day...Den today went archery..My archery stuff and marine parade,den my papa go dere help me take,coz he like worried i go alone,coz my neighbours a lot of gangster and ppl loitering around the stairs dere..Im like ><".den my papa go help me take,den i wake up at 5+am,coz i slept a lot yeserday..den juz lie on my bed and slack till 12pm,den got up and do other stuff..Den got archery,was late..I dun wanna be the ealiest,so i went dere late..Start at 2,went at 1.50,and wait bus for 30 mins?..Reach dere late,but i not latest...Hmm,Go dere shoot la few round nia,den i bo lat..I no strength pull out the arrows also..Den always need ppl help me pull out.Haiz...Den coach funny la,say he coming de..Den he late,benjamin go call him,ask him when he coming,his reply is "Got meh?"He forgot bout the training liao lor..Haha..Den we pack up at about 4 liddat,den we go mac eat..And play poker cards..play till like 6.15 den go home..Bathe le den blog..Now watching stars award..
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-7:26 pm-