Sunday, December 24, 2006
haha..
I cant blog much..
Damn sian..
Can only blog when i at ppl de house..
Me pathetic..
Now at BeeHwa house..
Last time ton at her house..
Damn fun..
Damn we were like damn high..
Den we tok tok tok,
den tok till we both ***..
HAHA..
We tok bout a lot of things..
Hohoho x))
Then very funny..
We were like snatching the soft toy also..
And the blanket..
Haha..
Slept at like 3 +..
Den now christmas eve..
Cant ton at BeeHwa de house..
My papa dun allow...
Sianned..
EEEEeeee..
I dun like stay at home sia..
Nothin to do..
I haven move yet..
Im always moving tmr..
My papa say dunno...
Idiot la,
i wanna go live in marine parade..
More better...
Den i can go out with my primary sch de frens..
REBECCA KHOO!..
Long time never see her le..
She damn cute..
haha..
Also easier to meet beehwa..
But go school i want die liao..
haizz...
siannned..
Only Yannie call me to entertain me..
Booo!..
No one entertain me de sia..
BeeHwa cant call me at nite,
her phone not cordless...
T.T
Yannie tok to *****
den she zhong se qing you..
Den sumtimes Wenbin call..
He call only when alicia fall asleep..
I be the spare tyre..
HAHAHAH..
Tummy de spare tyre..
ahaha..
no la,
in the sense like last resort..
EEeee~..
Gtg le,
later following beehwa go ps to buy present..
And later need go do ez-link card..sian
BEEHWA IS SUPER NICE :DD
SHE'S THE NICEST GIRL I'VE EVER SEEN! (:
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-3:12 pm-