Thursday, December 07, 2006
didn update coz the computer at marine paradebut i staying at pasir ris...Haha,anywaywent working very fun..Slack slack and slack..Go bishan then we tok bout lots of sick stuff..Then when we tok bout the topic fuckthen someone came in sia..Den i so paisae,coz i was toking halfway..den the second time me and jasmine toking bout it again,den the person come in again..This time Jasmine paisae..Yannie is call the moo moo cow and garyJasmine tan is the chilli daisy tanYannie is the apple juice..haha...den the location change to woodland...Den for some unknown reason,i reach there like super earlyDen go there laminate thins..We laminate our ownthings also..we laminate out own neoprint also..I realise tt Jasmine,yunnie and yannie is a sicko...All so sick and perverted!then ytd very funny..We finish work le den waiting for salary..then im like askin jasmine to ask,coz i dun dare ma...Den keep askin den she also dun dare..Den hor,i turn to yunhan..Ask her...Her reaction was :(Take out sliper)"Never tell me earlier,""I wait for u to ask very long le.."Then walk walk walk to the girls dere,den shout somethings..Me and jasmine zhuarg tio,look at each other and laugh..I laugh till i lie on the floor damn long sia..damn funny...HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA..Yunnie's reaction so damn funny lor...Den she very fnny,dun want ownself go ask...Wait for me to ask her den she go ask...Den she say she shy..><"..HAHAHAHHAHA...I buy a lot of shorts nowadays..Now i wanna buy T-shirt le..I want black colour de..My birthday is on the 4th January..HAhaha...Prepare my present horHOHOHOHO X))
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-12:24 pm-