Saturday, November 11, 2006
Yesterdaynite went out..
Went to Tampines interchange to shop..
Went out with my older sis,
in the end,my another sis cecilia,
also come join..
I like to go out with my older sis,
coz i dun nid to pay..
She will pay for everything
haha..
Was dam humiliated and paisae ytd..
Shouldn sae,
Wanna noe,
ask me..
I feel damn paisae sia..
ARRRRGGHhhh..
My older sis wanted to buy beads only,
Coz she wanna make more hp thingy..
Den my papa ask her help him buy jeans..
Den i started beggin my sis,
i also wanna buy,
den she give in,
and i bought
I bought 2 polo Tees..
From Hang-Ten..
Black and white..
i juz love Black and White T-shirt,
i dunno why,
easier to match ba..
Haha..
Wanted to buy shorts,
my sis say cannot liao,
coz me and cecilia spend too much liao..
Den she help us buy slipper..
me and Cecilia like the same one..
But i dun want same as her,
so i bought a different one..
Of which,
i dun really like,
look danm old and aunty..
Eewww...
haiz..
no choice..
I shall save up and buy tt shorts myself..
Lol,
My sis bought like 4 piece of clothing..
Haha,
my sister complained..
Spend like $100+ ytd..
Den gotto work for her ytd,
FOC,
coz she pay everything,
den in the end,
i fall asleep,
So dun nid do..
LOL,
purposely one..
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-11:50 am-