FLY AWAY LOVE }}
Friday, November 17, 2006

Yesterday was fun..
Meet Benjamin in the morning
to play bball..
Call him at 6.40am lidat..
Coz got nothin to do..
Damn sian..
Den he still sleepin,
Pig sia..
Den in the end he sleep till 9..
Den meet him at 9+,
play bball,
den went meet Alicia to cycle..
benjamin cycle FREAK FAST..
I reach alicia house tt time i jiao luan..
Leh numb liao..
I beng down liao sia...
Den sit for very long time..
DEn went playground
Suppose to meet at 12.30
With Alicia,Benjamin & GanPoh..
Den Gan poh say he can only meet at 2..
-_-"
I went playground lie down for a while..
Den went play bball..
Play till like 2,
den ganpoh come..
DRIZZLE LIAO LA..
En cycle to pasir ris thorugh park connector,
budden go by benjamin house dere,
coz he going home..
Den after he rain,
KAO BEI SIA,
RAIN TILL LIKE BLODDY HELL...
Den neda go find shelter..
SIAN..
DEn sit dere rain like sia..
GAN POH WEAR BOXER..
He wear the shorts is like semi transparent la,
can see inside CLEARLY!!..
Checker box kind..
Im now corrupted le la..
Thanks to xxx...
Sian.
Then i cycle till my butt pain la..
My bicycle no cushion..
Not much sponge..
Den sit tll my butt damn pain..
Me,alicia and Gan Poh went Econs..
We ate Instant noodle..
Plus soya bean..
gan poh damn tall..
1.83cm
Knn,he damn tall..
Den he stand up,
Alicia was like askin him to sit down,
coz his Boxer is like freakin obvious..
Den went beach cycle..
I cycle till jiao nua,
Alicia also..
Leg numb liao..
Went see pony first..
Damn cute!!!..
But smell like zoo,
den went playground..
Played swing..
Spiderweb..
Ganpoh push us til damn DAMN HIGH.
I xia dao..
Almost drop..
Den My sit hit his face,
My leg almost kccik his mouth..
LOL..
Me and alicia lol..
Den went the sea there..
Water freakin muddy..
Den hor,
We found lots of wierd stuff..
Like BROOM and WATERMELON..
Haha..
DEn a cat was approaching my bag..
I zhuar tio,
Den i wa like,
EH EH EH!!!!
GOT CAT AT MY BAG DERE!!..
HELP ME CHASE AWAY.
I shout..
Den Ganpoh was dere,
i was like faster lei,
the cat reaching liao..
Den he threw a water bottle up,
den almost hit the cat,
den the cat run away.
Didn noe where the bottle come from..
Den I wrote my name,
den they DESTORYD it..E
Eww..
I write a lot sia..
Den i sit down..
Suddenly mood swing ba,
den sit down and think a lot..
Den 6+,
we cycle home..
Luckily i live near,
Alicia they al needa cycle back to Tampines..
Pity dem...
Ytd i cycle till leg pain + butt pain sia..
Sianzzz

Oh God,
I become corrupted le..
Haiz



AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-7:27 pm-

WELCOME-

*Web counter *

Target.com Coupon
Target.com Coupon
Counter since April


REBIRTH

(small) me and yan

AMELIA RIANE GOH
wushihong
16 yrs old
4th Jan 1993
CITY HARVEST CHURCH
E492
CHIJ Katong Primary
Hai Sing Catholic
Class 2E3'07
Class 4E4'09
My facebook
amilliongold@hotmail.com

MATTHEW 5:44
"But I say to you, love your enemies, bless those who curse you, do good to those that hate you,and pray for those who spitefully use you and persecute you"

JEREMIAH 29:11-13
11: For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil,to give you a future and a hope
12: Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you
13: And you will seek Me and find Me When you search for me with all your heart



PRECIOUS

God
FAMILY
BOY/BESTFRIEND
FRIENDS

YEARNINGS

MORESPIRITUALHUNGER
FAMILYSALVATION
BRACES
BUY BACK MY CONDO
CHANELWALLET
CHANELHANDBAG
MOREMONEY$$
MACBOOK

MELODIES


Reminsce
TALKTOMYBOX



dDARLINKSs

[[*SPECIALS*]]

Lost the link :X

[[AFFILIATION]]
Cerise 6'05
Class 2e3'07
MY QUIZ (:

[[SPIRITUAL FAMILY]] =DD
E492
CHUENHENGlee
ELIZABETHtai
ESTELLEwaiyin
DAVIDguangxiang
JASLYNchuah
JAZELLEchaiern
JOSEPHxianbi
JEREMIAHkenneth
LINDApiak
MICHELLEchua
PHOENICIAnatalie
RACHELyunyi
KELICIArulan
REBECCAshiting
SHEILAsiyun
SHIMINguangmei
SHYANNEtoh
WILLIAM
YINen
YUENCHINGlee

FRENS
ALICIAang
AMELIAthian
BENJAMINpee
BENJAMINpee
CANDYteow
JASMINEtan
JUNHAOdabian(=
KEVINwong
TIFFANYmak
SAMANTHA
SYLVIA
VERENA
WENXINtan(:
YANHONG(:
YUNHANwong

Extras
link
link
link
link
link
link
link


BEAUTIFUL MEMORIES-


[March 2006] [April 2006] [May 2006] [June 2006] [July 2006] [August 2006] [September 2006] [October 2006] [November 2006] [December 2006] [January 2007] [February 2007] [March 2007] [April 2007] [May 2007] [June 2007] [July 2007] [October 2007] [December 2007] [March 2008] [April 2008] [May 2008] [June 2008] [July 2008] [August 2008] [December 2008] [March 2009] [June 2009] [July 2009] [August 2009]


CREDITS-

DESIGNER:Joanne :]
Image From:Eternal Full Moon

Hosted by :[1]
[2]