Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Suppose to rot at home today de..But yun msn me at 11.50,ask me go work..She meeting her fren 12.30 at bishan..-_-"Den i chiong out of my house to go meet her..Den halfway,i alight at bedok to wait for tiffy..She last minute goin...Then take Mrt halfway,the thingy cancelled,den went Bishan junction 8 to meet yunnie and her fren..Den we begged to work..Her fren den called the aunty,den we all can work..Damn tiring sia..I run like 200+ flight of staircase..Go giev flyers door-to-door...The corridor is like DANM FUCKIN LONG!And then some mansionate house,I NEEDA RUN UP-DOWN 4 times..WTF.For a lousy pay of $20 nia..And 6 rubber bands,plus leg pain and blister..Damn budget..Eww..Working so tiring,i dun wan work liao..The aunty bully us,bully us 13 yr old KIDS..Ewww..Damn sucky..Went all the way to Bishan lei..Den Phone low batt,coz i hear music overnight to morning...Cant ask ppl to call to kill my boredom..Boo!Tmr maybe going cycling..I dun wana rot at home!!!!Eeewwwwww..I gave $5 to my daddy..Wanted to give him 10,budden he say is i earn de,so he dun want,den i force him take,den in the end,I gave him $5 nia,coz he dun want take,So i yin sai gei ta,it's very little,but wad u expect?I only get 20 LOUSY bucks.I almost fal down a lot of time also..RAiny days.Floor wet...And tiff got blister,so i change slipper wif her,in the end,i tio blister...Im sian..I muz be more mature liao..Cant remain childish forever..BeeHwa ad Lorraine like mature a lot liao..MUZ CATCH UP..LOL...Im too sian!
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-8:51 pm-