Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Went work today..Dunno why i so hyper..Hmm,I am On Time today..Haha..went work..Partner with yannie today..She is dying..Thanks to me..Im like super hyper today..Also dunno why..We rarely slack..Yannie wanted to,but due to my hyperness,she cant..HAHAHAH...she regreted partnering me..Beginning i not excited de..Budden do halfway,suddenly damn high..After drinking Wintermelon..I become super high...Haha.Den while giving the flyers,me and yannie got a matured tok..tok bout relationship de stuff...haiz..Den tok very long..Haha..Yi bian tok yi bian give.Den see a lot of flyers on food..Pizza hut this kind de..Damn tempted..Haha..Den we say in the car..Den aunty Kristie offered us food..And i ate quite a lot..think it's called bean paste..Yannie today suay,partner me when i hyper...So she suffered..I chiong down the stair..And she like mad woman liddat..keep blocking me..Den her hand become black..Coz she block me tt time keep holding the handle..HAHAHA..We finished around 7 lidadt..The aunty send us to Tampines,coz she going dere..Den yunnie like complaining..Den reach Tm le,bought an ice-crem,taste bad..i threw away..Went buy a polo-T and a shorts..Both cost $10,cheap rite..IM A CHEAPO..haha..Den dunno which one to buy..So i called BeeHwa and she ask me ask Joceline..coz bee say Joceline got gd fashion taste..Den for the shotrs,duno which one to buy,haha..Eventually decide on the first one..DEn went home..Messaging ppl on the bus..Was bored..Msg to yunie is Chinese..><"..Haha..Msg them till i bathe..Den Yunie sick..I ask yunnie and yannie not to peep..yanie& yunnie sick la..Shouldn say wad they reply back..YUNNIE AND YANNIE IS CORRUPTED!!!
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-10:28 pm-