Saturday, November 18, 2006
Today went work..Sianzz..Woke up at 5.20,my sis wake me up...DAMN EARLY!Yannie's father Rock,send us dere..Den Benjamin needa be my kor,coz yannie father dun like yannie hanging out with boys..Benjamin tok so much,den got loopholes liao..I juz call kor,didn say much..Benjamin acting sucks..LOLThought going to primary school nia,in the end go so many places..My leg blister bleed sia..Pain...My leg damn pain also..sucks la..I hate working..This time slack a lot..I slack with the rest..benjamin siao..think he run all the way..The sun so hot sia..Sweat like pig liao..Anyway,Go CHIJ(our lady of good counsel) first,with yannie and Benjamin..Den the aunty call,ask one of u go the other one..Den this kind of things,of coz ask benjamin go..Den i was like talking to yannie,slacking also.Haha..Then got 2 primary school kid,help me to distribute..I keep stealing 'customer' from yannie..Den went to CHIJ(st.nicholas)Both gate close,jibai lor,sun so hot,aunty stop me at side gate,den ask me walk to main gate,ni the end needa walk back,den ask us go HDB..Damn kao bei..We suppose to run up..But we put inside the letterbox..Quite a lot close..Den some i put 1,2 or 3 flyers..Yannie put 6 for one..><haha..Den forgot liao la.Den got one block,yanie,yunnie,tiff and me,juz sit at the staircase and wait..Den yannie needa go toilet..So pei ta qu..I skip a few levels..Damn tiring..Den after tt,Went bishan junction 8...Yannie,Benjamin and me went pasta mania,Yunnie and tiff go yoshinoya..Benjamin spenf $18.20 on pasta mania..Den i pity him,Buy $2 worth of pizza from him..He tot i wanna eat..Im like damn full..He dnu come my blog anyway,so write here nvm one..Den i add a lot of cheese..haha..Yannie like zhuar tio,den she divide the plate into half..Haha..After tt went yoshinoya,See Tiff eating..Damn *ahem*..I video-ed it...See if can post..Den went take neos,den shop around..I dnu look gd in neos..Sucks la..Den got mood-swing,den become super-moody..Den after tt jiu piss off..Im wierd la..I super no mood,so Super quiet..Next time i suddenly quiet,means i no mood,so dun come ka jiau me,if not u will get piss off by me de..I can make ppl piss off...Den yanie father fetch us home..Benjamin is DUMB..He left and took MRT home when yanie father can fetch him back..He left Junction 8 earlier,but i guess i reach home earlier..Haha...Yunnie reach home the fastest...5.30 liddat..
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-6:59 pm-