Friday, November 17, 2006
Today,I woke up at 6+..Den got nothin to do..Im also lazy to move..Den went play bball with benjamin at 8.30..I call tiffany and woke her up..Den call Liz..i super gong..Wanted to call tiff,in the end press wrong,call Liz..Den suddenly got craving to eat pancake,So went DTE eat..Den Liz joined in..Den went court..Rained..Den go inside shelter..I lazy type la,DEn went downtown play arcade..Den i suddenly moodswing,Feel sianned,So i went out with yannie,go shop a while,den sit outside arcadeDen Yannie and Benjamin went in,but i dun feel,so i waited outside..Called beehwa,tok to her..we were toking bout songs..The **** poem..And she let me hear,it's nice.but in hokkien,i shouldn say,muz remain a guai kia..Haha..Den tok till foodcourt.Ate another pancake,Den got craving for tiramisu...So went buy..Den Liz and tiff went home,Yannie,Benjamin and me went play bball at his house dere..My leg pani,can hardly walk,so i walk till damn slow..Den i really no strength sia..i like cant even bounce the ball and hit the roof..Sianzz..Den cycled his bike.My leg short,but still can cycle..Haha,I m PATHETIC..Den basketball court too far..Went playground,Den we played hopscotch instead..BENJAMIN SUCKS AT IT!He is like *ahem*..Haha..He never lpay be4..HE dunno how to play..Me and yannie pity him,so we restart..I do 6 round le,but only got 1 house,Yannie do 4 ruond,got 1 house,Benjamin PATHETIC,3round,0 house...LOL..LOUSY!.Nxt time ask him play..Should video it..ITS HIGHLY ENTERTAINING..haha,den Yanie needa go le,so i go off with her..Den i walk the overhead bridge..My leg really very pain,i was like slow..Den going down tt time i chiong,Coz was likethinknig,juz hurry up la,go down jiu ok le..DEn bus come,i lazy run,let it go by..Sianz..
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-7:55 pm-