Monday, November 06, 2006
My com siao liao..
I restart it like 5 times yesterday,
still cant work..
Den i pekchek,go on air-con and sleep..
And i went play Basketball yesterday..
With Alicia,Wenbin and his brother..
Benjamin CHEN..
Lol.
My son.
He damn cute sia..
8 years old..
30+ kg..
damn cute..
den he kept callin me
mummy qie qie..
coz i ask him call me mumy ma..
LOL..
admn cute..
then he also.
Mummy qieqie bei wo qu playground..
(Mummysis piggyback me to the playground.)
wah..
Damn cute..
I juz learn how to play bball yesterday..
So i dun actualy noe how to play..
I juz noe how to clear ruond..
travel double this kind of thing i still dunno
My teacher is alicia and wenbin..
Today went play bball today..
Played with the gays..
I was danm piss off..
My jie call,
sae we maybe moving to Chai chee..
Den i super angry..
I play rough de can..
Like it or not..
BLOODY HELL MICHAEL TAY SUCKSHe bloody sucks la..
I shall not elaborate..
I dunno who step on my leg,
now my slipper spoil liao..
MY
ONE AND ONLY SLIPPER
Sia la..
Borrowing slipper from Yannie..
She rocks can..
Complaining to ynuhan bout Michael now..
Luckily,
she shares the same sentiments as me.
I didn brainwash her..
She thinks tt
ORIGINALLY ..
Im sian now..
Juz finish packing stuff..
my table so damn clean now..
Whoosh!..
I clean up sia..
But my older sis see me clean,
see like i hopeless liddat,
den help me..
I yi bian play com,
yi bian clean.
haha..
Anyway,
i tot i wasn over with *
Budden after tt,
i realise i now treat him
like my good fren only..
I guess,
I am over with him le ba..
When Lorraine told me *..
Instead of feelin sad,
I laugh..
LOL,
Im like laughing la..
I guess,
We are over le ba..
I shall juz treat tt as a memory ba..
LORRAINE & BEEHWA ROCKS!
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-9:12 pm-