Thursday, November 09, 2006
Let me bagin the story..Super Han Han and Pikachu..
Super Han Han got a pet name pikachu,She loves it dearly..But one day,when she go to school,A fat boy approached her..The fat boy is named xxx...The fat boy threatened her,He took all her things,all her items,all her money..Super han han left with only pikachu...Super han han got so angry and sad,Super han han cried..T.TShe den look for her 2 kind frens..Namely Amelia Goh and YanHong..She tot tt they will console her..Instead,They laugh and laugh,HAHAHA,ROFLMAOHAHA..They went to tell other wad happenand super han han got very angry,and called dem,super hong hong and babyame..HAHAHA...They both got a pet,call jigglypuff..o.OIm gonna get killed by super han han le..Ooops..She is gonna spam me..Im sian la..I got nothin to do...I tag this story at her blog..I wonder wad will happen to me,the next time i see her..Die le.
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-7:49 pm-