Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Juz now went archery..Meet 1.30 at whitesand.Den i was the earliest..I was punctual for onceThe rest is like late..While waiting,go New Generation buy earing for BeeHwa,den meet Jessica,den buy bubbletea..Didn bring finger t**,dunno how to spell..DEn went 7-11 buy plaster..in case later tio blister..Den Jiaqi adn Benjamin finally arrived..Benjamin needa go sch take bow..Den reach dere,went register..Den went up set-up bow..Light drzzle at first..Den when i finish setting up,and started to shoot..Become drizzleRetrieve arrows,Den rain liao..T.T ..Went inside shelter..Watch a video from benjamin's hp..Damn funny..It's an anime.DEn rain le,went shoot..Supposedly end at 4,in the end,end at 6..Haha..Finally didn miss the board..Congrats me.Beginning to like archery le..haha..Den accompany Jessica leave early..DEn went 7-11 buy food..DEn take bus 12 home..Reach home den tok on phone and msn..DEn went bathe..TMr maybe working,but i dun want work lei..Got phobia,I noe im pampered la,but no one likes to do manual work..Eww..Thirsty,giong down buy drinks..Volunteered to help lorraine buy..She wants apple tea or green tea..I buy le den mail it to her ba..LOLYANNIE PLAYS BARBIE DOLLHaha,or rather,go play BARBIE WEBBY!
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-8:56 pm-