Monday, November 20, 2006
Im sianned..
I dun like give flyers,
very tiring..
Got a new job..
My older sis give de..
Actually for Cecilia only..
In the end i beg..
Den she say ok..
I have to do sudoku,
every sudoku tt i complete,
get $5..
Easy money.
Haha..
Im sianed..
Rotting at home..
I wana go out..
Early in the morning,
quarelled with my fren..
He say i too pampered le..
Wth,
I pampered jiu pampered la..
Ur problem..??!
I juz dunn like to get tired,
dnu like do household chores wad..
I admit i pampered la..
Dun nid scold me like shit la..
I hand up ytd,
coz i was freakin piss off..
And freakin angry..
Today woke up by Yanie's morning call,
den after tt u called,
but i dun feel like answering le..
Coz i was still piss off..
Aiya,forget it la..
I shall juz clear my inbox and sent msg,
and forget bout it..
I AM PAMPERED,SO???
Geezzzz.Later going out with yannie to DTE,she wanna buy earring..Den my sis ask me go out with her,to watch movie with her and her stead...I will be si buey extra,so i dun want and i broke le..Den after tt jiu rot at home...Siannzzz..After tt stay home do sudoku,earn more money..Exercise my brain..Sianz la..Today bad mood..
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-10:54 am-