Thursday, November 09, 2006
I moving house..
Boo!..
Im still studying at Hai Sing Catholic..
Eww..
I wanna go zhuang qiang liao la..
My house now juz beside
CHIJ KATONG COVENT SEC..
My ORIGINAL Affiliated school..
SIANNZzz..
Everywhere i go,
i would see Kcian..
I would see my primary school frens..
T.T
I dun want..
BOOO!!!
My father say we moving in there soon..
but dunno when..
Im going to live in
MARINE PARADE,
MARINE TERRACE..
No difference from last time..
Past
I live in Pasir Ris,
my school in Marine Parade.. I take bus to school,wake up at 5.30,take the 6am bus,reach school at 6.50..And tt is when i have direct bus 12 to school..
Now
I live in Pasir Ris,
School beside my house, Wake up 6.30-6.40Reach school at 6.55..by takin bus 11
Soon/Next Year
I live in Marine Parade,
School in Pasir Ris.. NO direct bus..Either everyday take cab to school,or change 2 or 3 bus..or take MRT..My sis sae everyday take cab..Wth,liddat i no spare cash liao la..EEEWwww...Somemore wad if no Taxi come?Den i will kena Pc how many times sia..SUCKS SUCKS SUCKS laI complained to my daddy,
real father la...
He say he will try find again..
Coz he pay the rental fee le..
Sianzz..
My sister is DAMN LUCKY
She choose Kc sec..
And now we live beside it..
ARGGHHH..SianSianSianMy house dere only got bus 196 &197i think,tts wad my father sae..I wonder y they choose tt...Now i rather live by the beach and sleep dere..Buying Anti-mosquito spray is better..Live at 10th Floor..Take lift damn scary sia..Arrrggghhh...SUCKS..my parents sae there not safe also...Wad it means sia..I dun wanna curfew..I dun wanna reach home ay 9 or 10..I wanna stay till i shuang..Although my father didn sae,but i scare later he sae reach home by 9,coz he sae dere not safe..Den i wanna cry liao..reach home by 9,means needa start going home at 7.30wth..No way man..Sucks la..MARINE PARADE SUCKS
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-12:07 pm-