Thursday, November 02, 2006
I dunno why im bloggin now..
Archery start at nine,
is 8.47am now..
Time for me to go le..
i haven even wear my socks..
Juz needa blog,
coz i dun want disturb anyone,
by calling dem to chat..
Message my fren Zeguang juz now..
And i cried again..
Last words and i will get over de..
Actually,
I wanted to prove to my sis
tt we can last longer than her..
But now,
I go to her in tears,
And say tt we brkoe up..
she consoled me and tell me some jokes..
I cant even laugh..
I juz cry more..
I once had Beehwa,Lorraine and u,
the only ppl who care for me..
My parents dun really care..
Even when i reach home midnight,
all they said were,
where u go?..
And didn bother to ask more..
Now tt u left me,
I only had BeeHwa and Lorraine le..
To care bout me..
Some others cheered me up,
but i juz cried more..
I need to readapt,
learn to be independent le..
Now i have to forget and carry on alone..
I didn noe i was so weak,
until the night u say u wanna leave me..
Im crying at night,
thinking bout the times when we tok on the phone,
thinkin bout the memories,
I feel hurt and sad,
I think about u every time i was awake,
and i nearly cried..
I cant show my emotions in public,
I got to be strong and hide wad i was feeling..
Even when my heart is breakin and im crying inside,
i can only smile and tell u all im ok..
When im not at all..
When i go home,
i started crying,
I pulled my blanket,
and i cried,
it reminds me of the night,
when we broke up,
u was normal tt day,
I hug my soft toy pig tightly at nite,
coz last time,
whenever i misses u,
i will hug it and sae i will see u again soon de..
Now i have lost u,
i muz cheer up..
When i read my diary,
i cried,
i recorded the happy moments,
when i wana write we broke up,
I cried when i read bout the happy moments..
haizz,
i dun wanna stay at home and keep thinkin le,
If i think,
i wil juz cry like the past few days..
i wanna be distracted,
tts why i have been goin to archery now..
Now my family have a problem also..
2 blows at one time,
how can i not cry..
I moving out of my house soon le..
I dunno how to take it sia..
My happy days no more le..
Now is only moodiness..
At least i noe tt my frens cares bout me now..
<33.
Im crying again le..
Lets juz be good frens ba..
But we now more like stranger
Now 9.12am,
needa go archery...
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-8:49 am-