Thursday, November 30, 2006
Hahah..Went work yesterday..Haha..Actually only need 2 person de..Budden the kristie never say,yannie ask me go le..i on the way liao..So too bad..last minute ask yannie to meet me...Went eat mac..Den chiong up to popular to buy markers..Kristie ask us to buy..wth,she should be the one buying sia..Den reach dere le,Like no reception lor..Coz we went the tuition centre dere..No reception..only sumtimes got..Den wait for kristie damn long..She got no sense of punctuality..Everytime ask us come,in the end ownself late..Even more late then me lor..Den reach le,do the writing of flashcard..My handwriting not nice ma,so i did sumthing else..My job all super easy de...unlike Yannie and Jasmine..Haha..Was super high..We were like all damn sick today..Tok bout lots of stuff..HAHA..Den we played game inside also..Damn funny..Also super cold...Den we finish at like 7 lidat,den kristie say we can go home le..Den tidy up le den go...Take bus to bishan..Went pasta mania eat..I put like half bottle of cheese ++..I ask the person help me refill..And dey took the cheese,so i cant reach for it..Eww..Den i kena call cheese freak..Den eat le go shop...Den take MRT to TM to go shop again..And we become damn corrupted..I laugh till stomach pain..Den ppl were like lookinh..Paisae sia..HAHAHA..Today is sick la..GARY,ZOO,DAISY AND APPLEHAHAHA...Sicko..Still got a lot...Today is like dman sick all the way..In tuition centre there also liddat..Haha..Went TM wanted to buy converse shoe de..Budden too ex..So i bought a shorts..PINK COLOUR DE..I like the design,but not the colour..i ask if got black,budden dun have..En i ask Jasmine,Jasmine say light de better,im like dun suit me la..she was like can la..Den i think think think,den buy la,coz $10 ma...cheap ma..Like i say,im a cheapo..I go for cheap stuff..Den take bus back..Ask ppl to call,den kena REJECTED..haiz..Den sms all the way..SmsYanhong,Jiaqi and Junhao...Den fun!coz keep sms..My sms counter is 670 now..still got 330 free..For 12 days..Dun think will burst!..but outgoing 2 hrs plus liao..My sis use my hp call out and chat..Damn kao bei..I sleeping tt time,my sister use it call out!..Damn sian...Bill going burst liao...On phone with Yanie now..Hahaa..
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-9:33 am-