Wednesday, November 01, 2006
The email tt Lorraine send me..My com too lag,so She copy and paste in Msn for me..I cried when i read this...Email:hey amelia, though i don't really know what happened i want you to know that i am there for you. i might not be there physically but i am constantly thinking about you and how you're doing.
you don't need * with you all the time dear, i know you'll be strong. you're so strong that you were always the one who consoled me. you are so much better and you know what, don't let him hurt you. he's not worth all the tears you've shed for him.
if he won't treasue you and treat you like you should, he's SO not worth it okay.
he's just being a jerk and i know he's the one who brought it up and yeah, well, i've been through the same thing.
You will still like him soo much but then after a while you'll know that you're just wasting your time and efforts on them.
* IS NOT WORTH IT.
YOU ARE WORTH SO MUCH MORE AND IF HE CANNOT SEE IT THEN HE'S BLIND. TELL HIM GO GET NEW EYES.
I will support you no matter what you do okay?
you'll always be my bestie. my one and only bhb amelia goh. no matter what happens, i will always be there for you and you can cry all you want and i won't mind
? [s]jagong[/s] jagung says:
if you want to get angry then get angry la. i will also get angry for you. anyways,* is dead when i go back to singapore.
stupidloserassholejerkmotherfcukerdamnedtwitshoulddieonerotinhell *. ok?
just know that i am always here for you and you know what?
he wil so regret and at least now, you got more guys to choose from eh?
<3333>
Lao,
I stop crying le,
When i read again,
I cried again..
I love lorraine..
<3333333..
BeeHwa Blog Post:
I HAD NEVER SEEN HER CRY BEFORE YOU NBCB.YOU BROUGHT UP THIS *.YOU NOW TELL HER THAT BECAUSE YOU WERE * * * * * * * * *WAD A REASON MAN.YOU CAN * IT BY BRINGING THIS REASON.BUT DO YOU KNOW, HOW HURT SHE WAS AFTER THAT?YOU TOLD HER SORRY AND YOU TOLD ME SORRY.YOU SAID IT WASNT EASY FOR YOU TOO.DERN WHY DID YOU STILL DO IT.* * * * * *.EVEN IF THE WORLD IS ENDING,SHE WILL STILL * * * * * * .AND YOU DIDNT * *.DONT EVER THINK OF TURNING YOUR HEAD BACK.THINKING OF * * *.IF YOU EVER DOES SO. I WILL CHOP IT OFF YOUR NECK.DONT YOU EVER * AMELIA AGAIN.NOT EVEN A SINGLE BIT.
TO AMELIA :IT IS NOT WORTH YOU DROPPING YOUR TEARS * * * WHO DONT WORTH YOUR TEARS. YOU ARE CRYING LIKE ITS * * * * * BUT HE DONT KNOW. FAT, DONT CRY * * * * DONT KNOW HOW TO * * * EVEN IF THE WORLD DONT LOVE YOU. I STILL DO. WELCOME FOR THE THANK YOUS. YOU WERE BY MY SIDE TOO WHEN I WAS ALONE. YOU WERE WITH ME TOO WHEN I FEEL SAD. YOU WERE ALWAYS THERE FOR ME WHENEVER I AM ALONE. SO YOU ARE THE MOST WELCOME FOR ALL THE COMFORTING. WAD YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME I'LL APPRECIATE. I WILL APPRECIATE ALL OF THEM, EVERY LITTLE BIT OF THEM. I KNOW YOU WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR ME. LIKE I WILL TOO. (:
I cried again when i read this..
I stop and start again..
I will juz cry all i want now,
and be siao again by this weekend.
I decided to post this 2,
coz i dun wana forget their consolations..
I love dem..
Thanks everyone too(:
AMELIA RIANE GOH
MY ESCAPE..
-5:25 pm-